How do you know when you need help?
Some individuals may be experiencing difficulty with coping in their day-to-day life . At these times the assistance of a qualified, trained Therapist can be exceptionally helpful. Talking about your problems, without being judged for them or given advice.
People often Report:
- Persistent feelings of dissatisfaction
- Problems with Relationships
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Feelings of loneliness, moodiness, sadness,depression, failure, stress or anxiety
- Problems with alcohol
- The affects of childhood sexual abuse
- Feelings of being out of control
- Panic Attacks
- Feelings of Guilt and/or Anger
- Loss & Bereavement