How do you know when you need help?
Some individuals may be experiencing difficulty with coping in their day-to-day life . At these times the assistance of a qualified, trained Therapist can be exceptionally helpful. Talking about your problems, without being judged for them or given advice.
People often Report:
- Persistent feelings of dissatisfaction
- Problems with Relationships
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Feelings of loneliness, moodiness, sadness,depression, failure, stress or anxiety
- Problems with alcohol
- The affects of childhood sexual abuse
- Feelings of being out of control
- Panic Attacks
- Feelings of Guilt and/or Anger
- Loss & Bereavement
Is to provide a comfortable, safe and confidential opportunity for YOU to talk about how you are feeling, hopefully to resolve problems which have stopped you from living in a satisfying way.
The Therapeutic process is different for each individual person – but I try to keep it simple. This is what you can expect to achieve from the Therapy:
- Helping you to understand the affects on you of your situation
- Finding a direction for your future
- Learning to keep yourself calm when difficulties arise for you.
- Identifying and breaking behaviour patterns
- Building new skills for making your life richer and more fulfilling.