Sex and Relationships
These are some of the common problems that I can help with:-
- Sexual Problems
- Relationship Problems
- Feel unable to communicate
- Lack of confidence
- Self esteem problems
- Body Image
- Painful Intercourse
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Loss of sex drive (libido)
How do you know when you need help?
Some individuals may be experiencing coping in their day to day life difficult due to problems in their relationship or with their sexuality.
At these times the assistance of a qualified therapist can be exceptionally helpful – talking about your problems without being judged for them or given advice.
People often report
- Persistent feelings of dissatisfaction in their relationship
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Feelings of loneliness, moodiness, sadness, depression, failure, stress or anxiety
- Problems with alcohol – drinking too much because you’re not coping
- Feelings of wondering where you are and how you got there
- Feelings of guilt and/or anger
Please do contact me with any query you might have with this part of my work either by telephone using the numbers below or the contact form which you access via the menu on the left hand side.