AN INTRODUCTION TO
MENTAL HEALTH IN THE
We have seen a huge increase in the demand for high quality training for businesses as companies realise the importance of Mental Wellness for both the company and its workforce.
Managers in particular have a crucial part to play in being aware of their own mental health and well-being, but also that of those whom they support.
In “Training for Managers in Mental Health” you will find the following learning objectives:
- Identify the signs of poor mental health
- How to have a conversation with their staff member about this
- How to prevent the person going off sick
- How to provide an early supported return to work that prevents individuals going back on sick
- Sign-posting to support services
- How to adopt and ensure best practices in the workplace
This training is ideal for managers, human resources staff, those progressing to management roles, and others who provide a supervisory role and/or absence management.
Please click here to download more details about this training – and please contact me with any queries you may have.
Act fast, don’t delay, protect you staff and at the same time protect the Company funds towards future investment.
The cost of this Service is £950. 00 per day for on-site attendance (maximum of 15 attendees. Larger numbers can be negotiated separately).