AN INTRODUCTION TO
MENTAL HEALTH IN THE
We have seen a huge increase in the demand for high quality training for businesses as companies realise the importance of Mental Wellness for both the company and its workforce.
Managers in particular have a crucial part to play in being aware of their own mental health and well-being, but also that of those whom they support.
In “Training for Managers in Mental Health” you will find the following learning objectives:
- Identify the signs of poor mental health
- How to have a conversation with their staff member about this
- How to prevent the person going off sick
- How to provide an early supported return to work that prevents individuals going back on sick
- Sign-posting to support services
- How to adopt and ensure best practices in the workplace
This training is ideal for managers, human resources staff, those progressing to management roles, and others who provide a supervisory role and/or absence management.
Please click here to download more details about this training – and please contact me with any queries you may have.